It goes off when not in use and also when the power of the device being charged is fully charged, simply smart.
For my review, I have chosen the Blue Android Plug Type USB. The package didn’t come in any form of box packaging but a fancy zip lock type bag. The product I found inside was considerately light and convenient to carry from the post office to my home.
Unzipping the lock, was a one (1) meter cord neatly coiled up of a USB type C It had a smooth feel and wasn’t slippery at all.
The plug at each end is made of plastic and both feels quite hard. The cord itself is stylish and attractive. It is about four (4) to six (6) inches thick. It is of great quality and durable too.
Going on to use the LED GLOWING CHARGING USB CABLE, I could well see the animation. The charging cord had come alive. It was literally showing the electric currents flowing from the wall sockets through the cord to the phone. It was a masterpiece.
With the charger head plugged to the wall, it gives an output of 5V/1A and an input of 5V/2A.
I proceeded to try it out with my Personal computer, and it worked for both charging and better during the data transfer.
· Stylish. The animation of electric currents flowing into the phone added a stylish feel to it. It had this lightening feel look and the blue added to this.
· Secure/firm plugs. The plugs at the end of each cord are firmly secure and well fastened. It will be real difficult to pull it off.
· Tight grip at both plugs. When fastened to the charger head, it is firmly secure and has a nice grip. And when connected to the phone, it has an even better grip in the phone.
· Unbreakable cord. The cord is durable and flexible; it doesn’t get tangled.
· Great for data transfer. It worked great with data transfer. it sensed it immediately
· Smart switch. One of my best features of this LED GLOWING CHARGING USB CABLE is its smart ability. It goes off when not in use and also when the power of the device being charged is fully charged, simply smart.
· The USB plug gets hot. The USB plug connected to the charger head gets hot at times.
· Slow charge. It doesn’t have a fast charge feature enabled in it. It takes up to 10mins to get 5% charge on the phone.
After using the LED GLOWING CHARGING USB CABLE, I was quite impressed and in Awe of how it always came alive each time I use it. It smart feature was even more classy, I didn’t have to worry about disconnecting it from the phone because I just knew it would go off on its own because of the smart charge feature. I could comfortably sleep and not worry about unplugging my phone once battery if full.
I would recommend a plug cap at both ends to prevent dust and rust. As awesome as this cord is I wouldn’t want anything to happen to it.
I would also suggest a fast charging feature. It’s a bit slow compared to the other cords I have used.
Also a way to regulate the USB plug when it gets hot would also be great.
Above all, I find the product of great quality and price considerably fair.
We have sent a verification email to %s., please verify your Email address for getting access for all features.
Let us know this email belongs to you,we sent a verification email to %s.