The Bluedio Tb is the best wireless earphone which support Active Noise Cancellation and comes at a really affordable price.
Earphones with Active Noise Cancellation aren’t cheap and those cheap earphones which do have ANC are just a gimmick. But after we tested the Bluedio TN wireless earphone with ANC, everything changed. To our surprise, not only the sound quality and bass was impressive, the ANC worked very well and we were actually impressed by it.
What's more, it is priced at $16.55 (28%) now on AliExpress!
To know more about the earphone and its features, check out our Bluedio TN Active Noise Cancellation review.
● Comes with Active Noise Cancellation which is almost impossible to find on any wireless earphones at this price.
● Great 170mAh Li-ion Battery which provides solid battery life.
● Sweat Resistant so you can wear it to GYM, running etc.
● Uses Bluetooth v4.2 to connect with any Bluetooth enabled smartphone with a working range of up to 10m.
● Magnetic earphone tips which prevent the earphone from slipping down your neck when not in ears.
● Various button controls for all the features like ANC, Answer or Rejecting a call etc.
● Uses a 13mm driver for powerful Bass and clear sound.
● It doesn't provide the Korean system and Korean user manual. But it is very user-friendly, you don't really need the user manual, actually.
● We've received these earphones in three colors, but the light blue one is a little shorter when compared to the other two, though it doesn't affect the user experience. Actually, I prefer the shorter one personally.
● The buttons don't feel all the same. The MF buttons have a softer touch than the volume button.
The Bluedio TN Active Noise Cancellation earphone comes in a Black cardboard box. Flipping the box around reveals some highlighted features and a small guide to the various keys on the earphones itself.
Opening up the box reveals the stuff wrapped in a protective cover and the whole is wrapped inside a bubble wrap which you can separate and POP!! Inside you will find the following stuff-
● Bluedio TN Earphone
● User Manual
● Extra earphone tips
● USB Type-C Charging cable
There is not a lot of stuff inside the box but what else does an earphone need?
The Bluedio TN ANC wireless earphone has a simplistic neckband design which is pretty common with wireless earphones. It’s very practical and at the same time lightweight which makes it convenient to use.
It is made by a combination of plastic and metal which makes it durable. The production dimensions are 9.8 x 0.6 x 0.4 inches and weigh around 23 grams. Also, the earphones are sweat resistant which makes them a great choice for people who regularly hit the GYM, goes for running, etc.
For testing purpose, I received three pieces of the Bluedio TN earphone each having a different color pattern. One of these is completely black which doesn’t attract much attention and looks quite sober. The other one is a Yellow one with Blue highlight and the last one is Blue with Yellow Highlight. These two looks quite trendy and fashionable when compared to the Black model but in the end, the color choice depends on the user preference. I personally preferred the Blue one (the one on the right) because of its bright and unique color profile.
Another highlight of the Bluedio TN earphones is the magnetic end of the ear tips which allows attaching the ear tips with one another when not in use. This prevents the earphone from slipping down your neck, when not in use.
On the right, you will find various buttons like Volume Up and Down, MF key, ANC switch, LED indicator, Type-C charging port and a microphone.
● The very highlight is the Active Noise Reduction. When you switch on the ANC function, you can tell the difference. With the ANC turned ON, I wasn’t able to hear my friend's voice anymore. So, as announced it eliminates 90% of low-frequency noises, I definitely agree.
Using Scenario- When you are in a very noisy surrounding, eg. taking bus/underground/at gym/daily running etc, the ANC function may help you a lot, as you don't need to turn up the volume, which may hurt your hearing sensitivity.
● Long-lasting battery- The battery life of the Bluedio TN is great, lasting around 8-12 hours depending upon how long the ANC is turned ON.
● We tried to connect it with iPhone 7, 8, and Samsung Note 9. The Bluedio TN connects smoothly and very fast.
● Another surprise to me is that they provide a multi-language system. The user manual comes in a total of 8 languages including Chinese/ English/ French/ Spanish/ Italian/ Russian/ Japanese/ German.
● Magnetic tips which attach both the headphones together preventing it from falling down your neck.
● When the headset is OFF, press and hold the MF button to turn ON and enter Pairing mode.
● When the headset is ON, press and hold the MF button to turn it OFF.
● During the Music Playback, press the MF button to Pause the music and press it again to Resume the music track.
● For an incoming call, press the MF button to Answer, press it again to END, and press the MF button twice to Ignore the call.
● Press the Volume- button to turn down the volume and press and hold the same button to switch back to the previous track.
● Press the Volume+ button to turn the volume up and hold the same to switch to the next song in your playlist.
● Push the ANC switch to turn the Active Noise Cancellation ON or OFF. When the ANC is ON, the LED indicator on the earphone glows RED.
● To change the language, make sure the Bluedio TN is ON. Press the MF button and the Volume- button simultaneously to choose either Chinese, English, French or Spanish.
Connecting the earphone with your smartphone is pretty easy. Just press and hold the MF button on the earphone to enter the pairing mode and then turn ON the Bluetooth on your smartphone. Choose the earphone from the list of devices available to pair on your smartphone and tap “Pair”. You will hear a voice command indicating that the earphone is successfully paired to your smartphone.
Honestly, at first, I thought that the Active Noise Cancellation on this earphone won’t be any good but when I used it for the first time, I was straight surprised and impressed. It was actually able to cancel the noise of cars, buses, etc effectively and I was really able to enjoy the music. The ANC isn’t as perfect as on higher end Bose headphones, but HEY, they cost a fortune. I further tested the ANC on the Bluedio in the GYM and it was successfully able to cancel the music and other noises of people in the background. Although using the ANC always, the battery life somewhat takes a hit and with ANC turned ON continuously, the earphone lasted around 8 hours of use.
Talking about the sound quality, it surprisingly good as well. The bass output is deep and punchy which I really enjoyed and the treble is also clear. Also, the mids and vocal can be heard easily despite the punchy bass. Even during phone calls, the person on the other end can be heard loud and clear. Overall, the earphone may not sound as premium as other expensive competitors but for the price you pay, Bluedio TN with ANC is simply awesome.
The company claims that Bluedio TN earphones have a battery life of around 12 hours when playing music. It packs a 170 mAh Li-ion battery which might look small on paper but is more than enough. Turning the ANC ON reduces the battery life to around 7-8 hours which is still pretty impressive, according to our test. Honestly, the battery life is great for a wireless earphone this cheap. To extend the lifetime, according to the user manual, please charge it with 5V voltage charger.
The battery takes around 1.5 hours to charge completely through the USB Type-C charging cable which comes in the box. You can use any smartphone charging adapter with the cable or power bank to charge it on the go.
Well, if you are looking for an affordable wireless earphone with great sound quality, the Bluedio TN Active Noise Cancellation Wireless earphone is the best choice for you. It is one of the cheapest earphone available with Active Noise Cancellation which actually works and reduces the surrounding noise. The bass is powerful and the sound quality is impressive as well. It uses Bluetooth to connect with your smartphone quickly and has a solid working range of 10m. The build quality is also impressive and it does come in various colors so you can get one which suits your style. It also has a great battery life of around 8-12 hours which is very essential for a wireless earphone and can be easily charged using the Type-C cable which comes in the box.
We have sent a verification email to %s., please verify your Email address for getting access for all features.
Let us know this email belongs to you,we sent a verification email to %s.